- Chartered Accountant having 12 -15 years of relevant experience.
- Lead all the finance related activities and initiatives including finance planning and controlling for all the departments and all the projects.
- Thus to ensure that all financial targets will be achieved.
- Overall control over the Consolidated Financial Statements as per Indian GAAP of the Group which inter alia includes subsidiaries and associates, in India and overseas.
- Ensuring setting up of systems in an ERP (SAP) environment and documentation to implement policies and corporate governance.
The controller position is accountable for the accounting operations of the company, to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards.
o Institutionalize review mechanism across organization
o Organize business reviews at various levels (working level, management level and EMT level)
o Management reporting & reviews (MIS)
o Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
o Monitor and ensure timely completion of finalization of accounts/
o Manage outsourced functions
o Oversee the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department’s goals and objectives
o Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
o Maintain banking relationships
o Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management
o Interpret the company’s financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
o Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
o Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
o Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
o Provide a detailed report, analysis and perspective on the finance and compliance
o Handling taxation matters (Including TDS, VAT, Service tax, etc), work with external consultants as required Partnering with CEO to execute initiatives as required