SimplyHR is sensitive to your privacy.
Information Collection and Use:
Usually, you can visit our website without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. However, our web server automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser which includes the pages you requested and the pages you visited.
This information is used:
- For research and development to improve web content and our services to you.
- To help diagnose problems with our server and /or administrator of our Website.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information by maintaining utmost confidentiality. We do not share, sell or rent out personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services that you have requested for, or under the following circumstances:
- To investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threat to the safety of any person or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims or otherwise required by law.
- If SimplyHR is acquired by or merged with another comp
Confidentiality and Security:
- We have deployed Physical and Logical Access controls and procedural safeguards that comply with our Information Security Policy to ensure the Confidentiality and Integrity of the Information received through our Website.
- Our Website is protected by Firewall and Intruder Prevention Systems.
Children & Privacy:
Ours is a general audience site and does not knowingly solicit any personal information from children.
We may update this policy as per our business needs and without notice.
Questions and Suggestions: